JoDee Kenney

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Post 2016 Election Day







Posted by JoDee Kenney
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: election day, elections, president, Presidential race, Trump

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Follow @JoDeeKenney JoDee Kenney

Join the Success Sisters Community!

Name

Email *

Message *

Check out JoDee's Podcast

Listen to Stitcher Listen on Google Play Music

Popular Posts

  • Podcast Launch Day!!!
    I have been dreaming about this project for a long... long time! Much longer than I can admit right now... because I was scared. I was ...
  • Drowning in a Sea of Paperwork
    This is 1/10th of the end of school year mess I still have going on in my house. PAPER is EVERYWHERE! At the end of the school year the tea...
  • Success: With 40 Under Forty Syracuse
    Not all events are created equal. 40 Under Forty Syracuse is one of those events that rises above the rest. It is special. First o...
  • It's Facebook Official
    So, you know what they say "It's not official until it's on Facebook". Well, I got hitched! Funny thing is I've been...
  • OPINION: My (maybe) Unexpected Views on the Presidential Race
    Do you agree with me here? How do we find a happy middle? Your voice matters. Please comment below.
  • Meet CNY YNN Reporter Brad Vivacqua
    I have quite a few colleagues who put a smile on my face- one who I really enjoy is a man I've been working with for 8-years... Centra...
  • Old School Entertainment
    This past weekend I ventured out to the Washington County Fairgrounds for a flea market. I'm a bargain shopper and I couldn't wai...
  • Episode 19: Jacqueline Keuchler-Calveric - Carol M. Baldwin Breast Cancer Research Fund
    Subscribe and get all my podcasts sent right to your phone:   iTunes ,  Google Play  or  Stitcher . Jacqueline, Elizabeth, and Carol M. B...
  • Twilight Obsession Confession
    Hi- I'm JoDee and I'm a Twilight addict. There- I said it! Haha. I have a circle of great friends who make me feel normal because t...
  • Today Show Coming Out/Expecting Baby
      This week Today Show News Anchor Jenna Wolfe announced she was expecting the birth of a baby girl with her girlfriend of a few years ...
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.