I take pictures every day. I mean EVERY DAY. I'm one of those people. I just love taking pictures. So imagine my freak-out moment when I got this error. I had just switched from my zoom lens back to my normal lens. I clicked it into place and then I got an error telling me there was a communication error between the lens and the camera. So, I did what any expert would do when they saw an error. I took off the lens blew into it and put it back on! Come on- you know that's the universal fix it!
Well, it didn't work. I did it again... and no success. I put on another lens. Turned it on and it worked. I took that one off, put the error lens back on-- and NO! I literally said out loud "WHAT THU HECK!".. because that's all I could think to say.
My kids came over to try and help me figure it out.... and my 6, 8 and 10 year olds clearly only caused me more stress as they began to grab and pull and argue over the fact that "I'm helping Mommy!" "NO I'm helping mom!" "I WAS HERE FIRST AND I GET TO HELP HER!"
I called on God to help me... and they all looked at me like "What's wrong? We're HELPING!"
Back to the camera. I just couldn't figure it out. So then I did what most other people would do in the situation.... I put it in the bag, walked away and prayed for the camera gods to fix it.
Guess what???? It worked!! 24 hours later I opened up my camera bag, pulled out my camera, turned it on and the error was gone! I pressed the button, focused and clicked! My prayers were answered! What happened and why remains a mystery. I'm just so thankful its no longer a problem! I really can't live without my camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment