Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Snow

It' stinks. Sorry- it just does. Especially in mid March. Aren't we due a little relief... a little sunshine?

While everyone is at home tuning in to find out about school closings and delays--- News people get up early to tell you about it. I have to admit- I actually really love these days at work. Sound strange? Don't get me wrong- I hate having to get up earlier than normal, wiping the car off and dealing with the bad roads. What I actually love is the "let's do this!" attitude of the team. We all band together to provide you the best and most up to the minute details possible. We are usually so busy and doing a ton of live shots- that the day goes by in a flash.

So- here's what you can expect- a LOT of weather coverage. Our meteorologists will be busy telling you where the snow is accumulating and when it's going to go away. We usually have a reporter out in the fray with a yard stick and yes- those all important school closings and delays.

Be sure to keep it tuned to YNN- we've got you covered. Oh yeah, and if you're one of the lucky ones at home all nice and toastie- enjoy an extra cup of coffee for me!

No comments: