Friday, October 5, 2012
Diva Duel
A fight between Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey is a huge talker over the past couple of days. What the fight was really about--- I'm not so sure! I read on the Daily News it was over a contestants talent. Not sure where- but I also heard it was over Nicki being late to set.
Either way it looks as if American Idol's new cast is getting some buzz. Will it lead to a bump in their ratings?
So, as I was searching YouTube for the above clip I was surprised to learn that the two had actually teamed up for the 2010 song "Up Out My Face". It seems it was a much more harmonious time between the two artists.
Was Nicki taking advantage of Mariah's popularity back then and is she now disrespecting the diva? Or... was Mariah out of line in the disagreement? Poor Keith Urban- I'm sure he didn't sign up for this part of the job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment