Recently I launched @JoDeeOfTWCNews and asked you to follow me on Twitter. I wanted to take a moment to tell you about that. That location will allow me a wonderful opportunity to promote some of the great stories we are doing on TWC News. I will post Reporter Spotlights- where I link you to a great story from one of my colleagues. You will also see a daily "Behind the Scenes" picture, learn about special live coverage and find out about what we will be covering for the day.
This also gives me a wonderful opportunity to expand sharing information on my other handle @JoDeeKenney. There we will go beyond the news local headlines and talk family, food, fitness and fun. I will continue sharing fun facts and stories I come across- and you can always find links to my blogs here as well!
Let's connect! If you're on Twitter please follow me at both locations! @JoDeeKenney @JoDeeOfTWCNews . I'm also on Vine and Instagram.
No comments:
Post a Comment