Tuesday, November 12, 2013

10

What an honor it has been to serve the community for so long. If you live in Central New York- you will notice that we are celebrating a big anniversary! YNN, formerly News 10 Now, has been on the year for a decade. From the moment I was chosen to be the first to welcome you to our broadcast until today- I have to say I am so grateful you have welcomed me with open arms.

A couple years into the process we suffered a painful but necessary consolidation. It actually made us stronger and helped us to grow. That meant I needed to pack my family up from what I thought would be my "forever" home in Manlius and travel down the thruway and relocate to the capital region. Luck would have it- I was still on the air in Central New York and I do make it back into town more frequently than you may think. Every time I am back in town I notice how warm the people are. Truly loving, open hearts set this community apart from the rest. You like, dare I say, love your news people. Thank you so much for that. I can never tell you how much that means to me.

If you'd like to see more pictures from the celebration, including some crazy photo booth pictures, please check out the album I created on my Facebook page. Once again- thank you so much for appreciating the product we work hard to bring you everyday. I'm so humbled to be working with such a wonderful group of people and for you- our loyal viewers.

No comments: